Stay up to date with
We invite you to stay informed with our blogs — a valuable resource designed to provide educational insight and helpful advice for seniors, family members, and caregivers.
Schedule a Tour
There are many choices when it comes to senior living communities and a lot of options to consider when making the decision on where you will live. Communities come in different sizes, offer varying levels of care and all offer tours to help you make the choice that...
One of the most challenging and emotional moments of our lives comes when we realize our parents or loved ones may need to move to a senior living community. The most difficult step is initiating a conversation. Here are some tips to get started: Educate yourself....
Falls are one of the greatest concerns among people over the age of 65. Older Americans are more prone to falls but there are steps to take to prevent them. Any fall, even without injury, leads to a fear of future falls and often leads to decreased activity in older...
At Western North Carolina, our priority has always been to keep our residents and staff safe. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact and have proactively taken steps as recommended by state and local health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep our community, residents and staff safe.
We look forward to hosting you on our campus when we are once again open for tours, meals, activities and events. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented challenge. We are all in this together – and together, we will get through it.
- Cumulative residents tested this week: 0
- Current positive residents: 0
- Number of residents vaccinated: Health Care – 100 percent; AL- 99 percent
- Cumulative employees tested this week: 0
- Current positive employees: 0
- Number of employees vaccinated: 0
- Any new positive COVID-19 cases: No
- Updates to your visitation policies: Health Care is opening in phases. Indoor visitation is allowed to all residents through scheduled lobby and outdoor visitation. Please call 828-254-9675 to schedule your visit. Social distancing, screening, and masks are required at all visits. Assisted Living is currently open to in room visitation. All visitors must enter thru the main entrance to for screening. For assisted living, two family members are allowed in a resident home at a time.